legal troubles

today youtube pulled one of my videos off of their website because a copyright was being violated. it seems that 2pac "crossed over" and told the universal music executives that he was upset about my use of his song "changes" in my awesome video paying tribute to the man. here's what pac (2 pac) had to say about it........

"now's you're time to shine little homie. you do what you think is right and don't let anyone crush your dreams. me and you, we're like the same. we both stand up for what we believe in, we respect women, we know the importance of a healthy diet, we both can bust out straight off the top of the dome. but i'm dead as shit, so use the gift of life to blog about this injustice. and remember little homie, i'll always be there looking over you."

thanks pac.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wake up in the morning and i ask myself: